Sunday, September 6, 2015

Practical PC software Apple – physio.de (Subscription)

Alianda wrote on 5.9.15 08:30:

have been thinking long and which I software for my new practice take.
now landed
Bin at IPRax,

If indeed only on iPad,

target but to go in the near future also with iMac,

While it is relatively expensive, but on the application for the best.

. 1 Each Windows software runs on Mac and PC via Virtual
. 2 I would never spend a ton of coal, because I would need more than an iPad and then the license costs for IPRax really go through the roof
. 3 Can we use this software not settle times right … yeah … I hear the same again “that is soon to come”, but I can already hear at least 2 years
. 4 I personally find IPRax totally confusing … but that was now subjectively
. 5 I also have a iPad (because my software offers besides Windows also ne app) and I therefore no Apple hater am  :-P

Conclusion: can IPRax you to consider if you have an apple in the office, working alone, settles only a billing center. Does everything for me not to, and therefore the contra-decision was totally easy. : - D

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment